Choosing the right landscaping elements for your lifestyle is extremely important when it comes to making sure that you’re living the best life possible. People throughout Australia include swimming pools in their landscape plan, which means that they need to include at least some form of pool fencing.
A lot of people would agree that glass pool fencing is probably the best option out of all the different pool fence styles. Glass pool fences are stylish, relatively easy to maintain and keep clean and very durable. When used right, they will almost certainly improve your quality of living.
But how can they do this?
A Glass Pool Fence Will Open Up Your Yard
One of the best things about glass fences is the feeling of space that they offer. Traditional pool fences that are made out of plastic or metal effectively enclose a section of your yard, which can make it seem like you’ve got less space than you actually do.
If you’re backyard is already small, a solid fence can block out some of the light, making your yard appear dull and shaded. This can lead to feelings of depression and anxiety, especially in winter when the weather is naturally grey. Using a glass fence will help your yard be as open as possible, letting more light in and brightening up your life.
Superb pool and garden design by Josh Harrison’s Sydney team.
Landscape construction guru’s at Rolling Stone in Sydney designed and built this Luxury Pool Design.
Outdoor living experts at Rolling Stone Landscapes in Sydney designed and built this masterpiece Rolling Stone Landscapes.
Landscape designers Phase3 built this great swimming pool and backyard for their happy clients.
Landscape garden design by landscaper Phase 3
Installing a swimming pool in the backyard is an added responsibility even though it brings a great deal of pleasure. Cleaning the pool can take a lot of time and effort, unless you purchase one of the robotic pool cleaners that are available. A pool cleaner will take the burden of work off you, but are they environmentally friendly?
The answer is yes, and here’s why.
- Pool cleaners have a very low voltage, so they don’t take up as much power as you might think, even if they are going for several hours. Some only cost 15 cents to clean the pool.
- Using an automatic device to clean your pool on a regular basis will reduce the amount of chemicals needed to ensure the correct ph of the water. Less chemicals is always a good thing.
- Cleaners remove algae, leaves, sticks and other debris that falls or blows into your pool, making the pool water cleaner and more fit for swimming in, so that is being eco friendly too.
- Being electric, they don’t have any dirty emissions from the motor, so can’t pollute the air.
- Some newer types of cleaners can be powered by the pool pump and are very quiet.
There are a lot of different cleaners on the market so it is important to do some research to ensure you get one that is suitable for the pool you have. Another consideration that many people forget about is the weight of the cleaner. You have to lift the cleaner in and out of the pool.